Bio Safety Laboratory
- According to WHO Bio-Safety BSL1-4 & Animal BSL1-4 Guidelines
- The house should be independent, detached unit.
- If it adjoins a laboratory, the design should provide for its isolation from public parts of the laboratory should such need rise, and its decontamination and disinfestations.
- Shown design is base on container type BSL1-4 Design
- Complete unit with self-support structure, Security System, Fire System Disinfection Action Air-condition System (Negative Pressure Design), Drain system and Exhaust system, will preassembly and FAT before ship out
- Site Testing & Commissioning and certify